HP is a brand this is certainly regarded and it is widely known for delivering meticulous and mind-blowing products in the market and HP Printers are one of them. The Printer is renowned for providing excellent print quality and amazing image output. This kind of device has grabbed the eye of many people across the globe because of its excellence and amazing features. Because the world happens to be advancing to a techno-friendly atmosphere, and so the common people also prefer having the products at their property or workplace. When you purchase a printer, you need to additionally be getting a catalog along with it which provides you an understanding of their parts, setup, along with other necessary information. Should you not take the proper care associated with the printer from time to time, then there’s a high possibility that it could be overloaded with snags and technical glitches. The bugs could be associated with software and hardware issues. Once you are giving the command to your printer for the print job, and suddenly an error message by means of a number or alphabets displays, it is possible to sense that something is wrong aided by the printer also it should be fixed on an immediate basis. One of many error that the HP printer can proceed through is error code 50. 4. This is an error from the Fuser Roller which consists of a part of the printer, and this part plays a beneficial role in transferring the toner into the print images. If this part gets damaged or corrupted, then it becomes really difficult to continue aided by the print jobs. By looking over this blog, it is possible to understand the way to resolve this error. It is possible to make contact with the HP printer customer support number and now have word aided by the techies.
Causes Behind This Error:
Because this snag is usually linked to the fuser roller, so these could be a number of the specific reasons that may lead to this error:
- Overheating for the Fuser Roller
- Utilizing the printer for a reasonable time period, thus resulting in heating of the device.
Steps to eliminate this error:
- You must close all of the print jobs that are in queue if this error code displays regarding the screen or if you discover that your printer is getting overheated.
- Let it cool down for many time and just eliminate the USB cable and power cord and turn off the key supply.
- Open the trunk door and locate the fuser roller. It is possible to search for its procedure in the catalog fond of you or by going to the state HP website.
- Once you’ve located the Fuser roller, check that it is not damaged. Replace it with a brand new one and install it into the printer by using a set method.
- Once done, connect back the USB cable and power cord again and attempt to print a test page.
In the event that output is successful, then you can continue working with your entire day to day tasks, however, if you will find that still something has not been resolved, then the recommended option is to get in touch with the HP printer support phone number and possess a word because of the techies.